Welcome to Torashin
Established since 1997 and based near York, Torashin is a Shotokan Karate Club which is affiliated to the Karate Union of Great Britain (KUGB).
Whether you are a beginner or experienced, recently moved to the area or just visiting please feel free to drop by and sit in on one of our training sessions.
When do we train?
Training times are Tuesdays 7.00 - 9.00pm and Thursdays 7.30 - 9.30pm, the last hour on Thursdays being for senior grades only.
Where do we train?
We train at En Pointe Studios, Rose Avenue, York, YO26 6RU.
For further information, telephone (01904) 490753 or send us an email .
Torashin's New Dojo
The new Dojo will give us a bigger catchment area so we can attract and recruit new members.
Facilities at the new dojo include:
- Professional sprung wooden floors
- Shatterproof mirrored walls
- Wooden double railed barres for kick training
- High ceilings with bright lighting
- Kitchen facilities including additional fridge and microwave
- Spacious reception / waiting area with soft furnishings
- An accessible toilet
- Changing facilities
- Electric heating for immediate warmth
- Free on site parking in secure location